Thursday 8 September 2016

NEW BLOG LOCATION

Hello readers!

Thank you for taking the time to take in my articles over the last 5 years.  I have loved sharing what I have learned.  The questions and feedback from all of you have triggered even more learning on my part which has been a massive added bonus.  Let's keep this great relationship going!

My blog, from this point forward, will now be found at www.drdelanghe.com/news

The change is simply to allow for my website and blog to be in one convenient location along with some updated formatting and development options.  This blog, with 5 years of content, will stay live for your reference and reading pleasure for years to come.

Thanks again for reading, and we'll see you at the new site!

Dr. Sean Delanghe

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your insights and care in letting us more casual people understand some of the factors in maintaining and improving our health and performance. I look forward to future posts on the new feed.

    Just a heads up that I've subscribed to the new feed, but I'm getting a bunch of "odd" posts in my news reader. They are in a foreign language. When I click on the post to read it on your website, I get a "page not found" error. I can provide a screen shot if you would like.

    ReplyDelete